Chris Johnstone’s new book Seven Ways to Build Resilience is out this April.Learn how to bounce back from setbacks, stress and challenging times.
This engaging, practical book draws together scientific understanding, real life examples and proven methods in describing how you can develop seven essential skills that help your resilience grow
This self-help guide includes:
- A toolkit of resources for emotional first aid
- Techniques for storyboarding your life and seeing the positive pathways you can take
- Practical strategies and insights for dealing with tough times
- Skills for thinking flexibly and creative problem-solving
- A science-based system that helps the gains you make ‘stick’
If you’re feeling challenged in your personal life, workplace or relationships, Seven Ways to Build Resilience offers you proven pathways to protect your wellbeing. If you have hopes or ambitions with inevitable hurdles in the way, the resilience tools described here can help you survive the bumps and keep to your path.