The Flourishing Therapist
Friday April 3rd 2020
Cultivating resilience and wellbeing
Friday April 3rd 2020 at Hazel Hill Wood
With Marcos Frangos & Jane Sanders
We are offering a day of support and space for reflection, in the beautiful setting of Hazel Hill Wood, a 70-acre woodland off-grid education centre near Salisbury, focusing on nourishing your own core resilience in the context of being a therapist.
• Time to review the ‘ecosystem’ of your working life
• Addressing the challenges of stress, increasing complexity and overload
• Tracking vicarious trauma & other contributors to therapist burnout
• Nature connectedness, Shinrin Yoku (forest bathing)
• An opportunity to make connections with colleagues.
Timing: 9.30am (for a 10am start) to 4pm
Our work together will be supported by
log fires, time outside, delicious food and good company!
More details at: www.resiliencefortherapists.com
ACPP members earlybird (before Feb 3rd) £70 including lunch
After Feb 3rd: £80
Open to non-ACPP members after Feb 3rd : £85
To book contact ACPP: email@example.com